Platen Roller Kit for Zebra ZT410 ZT411 Thermal Label Printer P1058930-080Condition: This item is open box return merchandise. This item looks like it was never used or installed. This item is in perfect cosmetic condition.AI Written Description: (AI description could contain errors)
- P1058930-080 Kit Platen Roller for Zebra ZT410 ZT411 Thermal Label Printer 203dpi 300dpi 600dpi
- Generic platen roller for Zebra ZT410 ZT411 thermal label printer
- P1058930-080 replacement roller for Zebra ZT400 series
- Compatible with ZT41142 ZT41143 ZT41146 ZT41042 ZT41043 variants
- Compatible with 4-inch thermal barcode label printers
- Transfer roller assembly for thermal printing applications
- Replacement part for printer platen roller wear
- Suitable for Zebra ZT410 ZT411 model families
Returns accepted on all eligible items. If you have an issue with your order, please send a message before opening an official request. I typically reply within an hour or less. If I made an error in the listing, I will gladly refund the purchase price, the original shipping, and pay for the return shipping. Select defective or not as described in your return. If you just don't like it, changed your mind, wrong color, didn't read the listing, it doesn't fit, you try to modify it and it doesn't work, isn't compatible with your device and you guessed it would, then do not expect us to pay for return shipping. We will, however, split the costs if that happens. You pay for the return shipping label and I will refund you the purchase price and original shipping cost (AKA I pay the cost of that original shipping label).Pictures: This sale includes the pictured item(s). Don't assume accessories are included if they are not in the real pictures. Sometimes I also include generic stock images. Stock images are not always accurate representations of included accessories or the condition. Buyers are encouraged to verify accessories, size, color, condition, compatibility, and specifications via message.Condition: Many of our sale items are second-hand from yard sales, flea markets, or open box returns from big box stores, and online merchants. Original boxes may be missing or damaged and have many inventory stickers on them. Items may be used, damaged, missing parts, or improperly described (
