UBB Store

PNY NVIDIA GeForce RTX 16GB Dual Fan GPU HDMI/DisplayPort PCIe x16
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
PNY NVIDIA GeForce RTX 16GB Dual Fan GPU HDMI/DisplayPort PCIe x16
Price: US $1200.00
I bought two of the these cards a little over a month ago thinking I would be able to add to my workstation, but the motherboard will not allow dual gpu to work. This card gpu is thinner than many other manufacturers so it allows more breathing room. Beautiful card. This gpu does not draw huge amount of power which is good for leaving in on 24/7. It is quiet and energy efficient. 4060ti are the sweet spot for gaming and AI in my opinion. It can be programmed to drop it power down to 100w only and still work at 99% of its potential. I may have the box for it, but I am not absolutely positive.

Buy Now