UBB Store

PNY DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL22 Performance Notebook Memory Kit
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
PNY DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL22 Performance Notebook Memory Kit
Price: US $100.00
  • Experience the benefits of a PC Memory Upgrade with the ability to run more demanding applications simultaneously, and at faster speeds, for a better, smoother, computing experience
  • High performance DDR4 Laptop Memory designed for PC enthusiasts and gamers
  • Exceptional performance with a frequency speed of 3200MHz (PC4-25600), and backwards compatible with lower frequencies (2933MHz, 2666MHz, 2400MHz and 2133MHz)
  • DDR4 260 Pin Non-ECC SODIMM, Timing 22-22-22, CAS Latency of 22, 1.2 Volts

Shipping is free for domestic ground with tracking. If you have any questions AFTER reading this listing and AFTER viewing the photos, just ask.
THERE'S NO NEED TO ASK IF YOU CAN BUY 12 OF AN ITEM IF I CLEARLY HAVE 3 AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THOSE QUESTIONS ARE USELESS AND I WILL IGNORE THEM.
YOU AS THE BUYER ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INPUTING THE CORRECT ADDRESS. I DO NOT CHANGE THE ADDRESS WHEN I PRINT THE LABEL VIA , SO IF IT GOES TO THE WRONG ADDRESS IT'S YOUR FAULT.
I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS, MY LISTINGS STATE THIS. IF YOU'RE NOT SURE AN ITEM WILL WORK FOR YOU, DO NOT BUY IT FROM ME. AGAIN, I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS.
WHEN CREATING THE LISTING I INCLUDE AS MUCH INFORMATION AS I CAN ABOUT THE ITEM. MODEL NUMBERS ARE ALSO INCLUDED IN THE LISTING. I DON'T KNOW HOW ITEMS WORK AND I'M NOT TECH SUPPORT. DO NOT BUY FROM ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO NEED HELP WITH TROUBLESHOOTING.

Buy Now