This Phanteks EnthooPRO TG PH-ES614PTG_BK INTEGRATED RGB LIGHTING CONTROL COMPUTER FULL TOWER ATX CASE W/TEMPERED GLASS DOOR is brand new. It has 2 x USB 3.0, USB-C Gen2, 2 x Audio, Reset, RGB Switch 4 x 2.5 bays, 3 x 5.25 bays, 6 x 3.5 bays and 8 expansion slots and an optical drive bay. The bottom is equipped with 2 sliding tray air filters. Plenty of room inside for a water cooler and also has reservoir mounts. It has lots of velcro cable straps integrated into the design along with a fan management hub (PWM). This case takes a full size PSU.
It is listed as new, open box, out of package, because the motherboard, ram, cooler and optical drive were installed, then, removed. It was never powered up, see description explanation of selling for the widow of my friend who started building a super gaming computer and passed away before he finished it. He previously built several gaming computers successfully as have I also. I disassemble the installed components which are being listed separately.
It comes with a box of adapters, mount brackets, screws, etc, but NOT the original shipping box it came in.
I am selling several separate component computer items for the widow of my best friend who passed away before completing a new build on a super gaming computer. See my other listings to find out what is still available.
Item is very large and I will have to create new packaging if you are wiling to pay a large amount for shipping. Local pickup is preferred, or will meet you anywhere within 1 hour of zip code 22737. Otherwise, I can ship it if you are willing to pay the large cost of having a 35 pound item delivered after I box it up with extra padding and protection.
