UBB Store

PCIe SATA RAID Controller Card 2 Port SATA III 6Gbps I/O Crest SY-PEX40032
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
PCIe SATA RAID Controller Card 2 Port SATA III 6Gbps I/O Crest SY-PEX40032
Price: US $26.44

I/O Crest SY-PEX40032 PCI-Express SATA III 6Gbps RAID Controller Card


PCIe SATA controller / RAID expansion card with 2 SATA ports. Model SY-PEX40032.


Features shown on the original packaging:


- PCI-Express interface

- 2 SATA ports

- SATA III / 6Gbps support

- Supports 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps and 1.5Gbps speeds

- RAID 0 and RAID 1 support

- Native Command Queuing (NCQ)

- Port Multiplier support


Included:


- I/O Crest PCIe SATA RAID controller card

- SATA cable

- Driver & Utility disc

- User manual

- Original retail box


Item is pre-owned and comes from storage. I have not personally tested it in a computer, so it is being sold as untested. Please review all photos carefully for condition and everything included.


You will receive the exact item and accessories shown in the photos.



Buy Now