UBB Store

PC Building Service (Read Desc)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
PC Building Service (Read Desc)
Price: US $500.00
Pc Building: Any Budget!
Steps:
  • 1. Keep builds at a minimum of $500 as it can be incredibly difficult to find parts on a >$500 budget.
Warning: I do not take 3rd party payments (Cashapp, Zelle, PayPal) all payments will be processed through .
  • 2. Contact me with the games you want to play, the parts you want, or your budget, and I will make a part list for you.

  • 3. Once the parts are confirmed, I will make a separate listing with your parts and the price.

  • Warning: DO NOT buy this listing, you will get nothing, reach out to me instead!


Buy Now