Building Communities Since 1997
Features
Purchase
Docs
Community
Support
Member Area
UBB Store
Open Box, IBM, 41A3363, Chassis For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Open Box, IBM, 41A3363, Chassis
Price:
US $20.00
Open Box, IBM, 41A3363, Chassis
Related Items
IBM Model M 42H1292 Buckling Spring Keyboard 1996 NOS Open Box PS/2 101 Key
$324.00
Open Box IBM CA01LL325 FN2DEF I/O Card for U1500 PSeries
$180.00
30H1392 I Open Box IBM 810MB ThinkPad PowerPC 820 850 860 2.5" SCSI-2 HDD
$699.00
IBM Media Access Pro Keyboard NOS Open Box Vintage USB 09N5549
$49.99
Vintage IBM Personal System 2 MOUSE OPEN BOX UNTESTED FOR PARTS As Is
$185.00
29H9319 I Open Box IBM Japan ThinkPad 1.08 GB Internal Hard Disk II IDE 29H9367
$350.00