UBB Store

OWC Express 4M2 4-Slot M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, Low noise mod, all cables and box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OWC Express 4M2 4-Slot M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, Low noise mod, all cables and box
Price: US $175.00
Up for sale is my OWC Express 4M2 4-Slot M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, model number: OWCTB3EX4M2. It's in great condition and comes with all the original Thunderbolt cable, power supply, retail box, etc.
I've also done a low-noise modification on this unit:
  • I replaced the original Runda fan with a 60mm Gelid fan
  • The Gelid fan is also connected with a low-noise adapter to further low its noise
  • The Gelid fan is mounted on rubber grommets to further reduce vibrations.
These modifications make the unit a lot quieter than it is unmodified, which is great if you have this near you on your desk. The original Runda fan is also included if you want to go back to the stock configuration (only a screw driver is needed). I bought this new and used it at my desk for about 3.5 years without any issues with the low-noise modifications and four Western Digital SN850X drives. I'm only selling this because I've recently moved to Thunderbolt 5 enclosures. To reduce the brightness of the front LED, I put a "light dim" sticker over the front LED, but this can be easily removed if you desire.
Note that this listing does not include any SSDs, just the drive enclosure.
I'm also selling some other OWC gear (another 4M2, also with the same low noise mods, a Helios 3S, and an Accelsior 4M2 PCIe card); check my other listings if you are interested.
I'm regular person on , not a business, so no returns, no refunds.
99


Buy Now