UBB Store

Newer Technology - Voyager S3 - USB 3.0 / 2.0 SATA I/II  - Hard Drive Dock
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Newer Technology - Voyager S3 - USB 3.0 / 2.0 SATA I/II - Hard Drive Dock
Price: US $24.99
The Newer Technology Voyager S3 USB 3.0 / 2.0 SATA I/II Hard Drive Dock is a versatile and efficient storage solution for both 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch SATA II and SATA I hard drives. With its sleek black design and rigid plastic construction, this dock offers a secure and essential interface for accessing and utilizing your external hard drives. The Voyager S3 allows for fast data transfer speeds with its USB 3.0 compatibility, making it an ideal choice for those looking to enhance their storage capabilities with ease and convenience.

Buy Now