New, Sealed In Box HP BL460C GEN10 10GB/20GB Blade Server, Proliant For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New, Sealed In Box HP BL460C GEN10 10GB/20GB Blade Server, Proliant
Price: US $249.95
Offered for your consideration: HPE Hewlett Packard Enterprise Blade server BL460CG10 (10th generation model) 10GB/20GB FLEXIBLELOM CT 863442-B21. To be honest I am not knowledgeable in these at all. Photos show exactly what you will receive. On the box the part number barked is 863443-B21, on the unit itself the PN 872775-003. The box was sealed and the unit inside was sealed. I opened it to show the details and take some photos. Do the research to make sure it will work for your setup please prior to the purchase. You will only receive what is shown in the photos. I have 4 available at this point, one was unsealed to take some photos, others of course are still sealed. If you like to see photos of others I can provide. To the best of my knowledge, HP no longer services these, so once again make sure this is what you need, as I will not offer any returns, though it is brand new in sealed package. If you should decide that you want the one that was unsealed, I can ship that one, otherwise I will ship one in a sealed box.