New Sealed Canon CLI-221Y Yellow Ink Cartridge
Model: 2949B001
No Box
**Item Comes from a PetFriendly Smoke Free Household **
Please Don’t Miss Out offer Now or Add to Your WatchList
Items are Usually shipped Next Business Day orsooner from the payment being received.
Delivery Confirmation included in all Shipping
International Buyers – Please Note:
Please check the shipping Calculator for shippingcost.
USPS no long supports some InternationalDestinations.
If there is no rates for your country pleasecontact me and I will do my best to find a carrier and let you know a cost.
Importduties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shippingcharges.
These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please checkwith your country's customs office to determine what these additional costswill be prior to offerding.
Combined Shipping on Multiple items available
Please contact me within 3 days of End Of sale.
I do my Best to accurately describe All Items, tothe best of my Ability and Honestly. Please E-mail me with ANY Questions beforeyou offer! I will get back to you ASAP
