UBB Store

Netflix 'Mindhunter' Prop Epson MX-80 Type III F/T Dot Matrix Printer Circa 1982
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Netflix 'Mindhunter' Prop Epson MX-80 Type III F/T Dot Matrix Printer Circa 1982
Price: US $119.71
Listed here is an Epson MX-80 Type III F/T Dot Matrix Printer. It would have been made sometime on or after 1982 When the company renamed itself to Epson. The first variation of this dot matrix printer was released in 1980. This printer was a prop that was part of a large sale of props used on the Netflix set of Mindhunter filmed in Pittsburgh. I'm not sure if this piece was actually shown on screen but it was a part of the collection nonetheless. It may be damaged, as a printer cable was violently ripped out of the socket at some point - so powerfully that part of the cable is still lodged on the socket (pictured). The unit powers on successfully, but considering the evidence of damage AND the fact that it was used as a movie prop (which means it was probably abused), I will not be accepting returns on this item, so please consider that fact carefully before buying. You get the exact unit(s) seen in the pictures.
RETURNS:Returns are NOT accepted.SHIPPING: Shipping accepted to The Lower 48 U.S. States. NO shipping to APO Boxes, Hawaii or Alaska.
The ONLY international shipping option accepted is International Shipping. No other international shipping is accepted, period.
If for some reason an order is placed that does not meet these criteria, the order will be cancelled - no exception.I do my best to ship as soon as possible upon payment. I do my best to send items out within 3 business days - shipments tend to go out faster than that if I'm handing multiple orders within 24 hours. If the shipping and handling time on this listing is mentioned to be exceeding 3 business days, it can be assumed that I am currently away and that the S&H time will return to 3 days once I am back.


Buy Now

Related Items