The National Geographic Magazine 109 Years CD ROM Digital Library is a comprehensive educational product that includes a wide range of content in English. This full version license provides access to a vast library of information in various formats, including digital articles and multimedia features. The bonus CD offers additional educational resources, making it a valuable collection for students, educators, and anyone interested in language, reference, and educational materials. This product is compatible with various operating systems and processors, making it a versatile and accessible resource for a wide range of users.
I take pride in my listings & try to point out any imperfections, but Please LOOK carefully at the description, photos, info & sizes so we can enjoy a smooth transaction. What you see in the photos is what you will receive!
If You Are Purchasing Linens:
Often times vintage linens have loose threads, small tears, mended repairs, fading &/or pilling. Feel free to message me w/ questions & I'll get back to you asap. Your item ships f/a clean, smoke free environment but has been in storage so may need refreshing upon arrival.
I try to use recycled shipping
materials when possible! 🌎🌲🌿
Please check out my other Buy It Now items!
I'm happy to combine shipping for items purchased w/in a 24 hour period of time.
Sheridan 🌷
