UBB Store

NZXT RGB & Fan Controller PE-ACN0080-OOB - 6 RGB & 3 Fan Channels *NEW SEALED*
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NZXT RGB & Fan Controller PE-ACN0080-OOB - 6 RGB & 3 Fan Channels *NEW SEALED*
Price: US $45.00
BRAND NEW CASE VERSION CONTROLLER IN SEALED BOX STRAIGHT FROM NZXT.
BOUGHT THIS TO BUILD A PC BUT DECIDED TO GO A DIFFERENT DIRECTION SO UP FOR SALE IT GOES!!
IT IS BRAND NEW AND UNUSED IN ORIGINAL BOX WITH ALL ACCESSORIES THAT IT CAME WITH

offer with confidence!! I have a 99.6% POSITIVE response rating!!

I ship quickly and package well.

I keep the serial numbers of everything I sell.


Sorry NO cancellations or returns.


Shipping is FAST!!!! Shipping is FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only ship to the lower 48 US states.

Sorry no Porto Rico Hawaii or Alaska.

The NZXT RGB & Fan Controller is a versatile accessory designed to manage both RGB and fan settings in a computer setup. With 6 RGB channels and 3 fan channels, this controller allows for precise tuning and customization of the lighting and cooling systems. NZXT, known for its quality and innovative products in the computer components industry, ensures reliable performance and advanced features for an enhanced user experience.

Buy Now