Condition: New (Open Box) – The outer retail box has been opened, but the toner cartridge is brand new, unused, and remains factory sealed in its yellow protective plastic bag with foam end-caps intact.
Item Specifics:
- Replacement For: Canon 137 / CRG-137 / 9435B001AA
- Compatible Machine Models: Canon imageCLASS MF212w, MF216n, MF227dw, MF229dw, MF232w, MF236n, MF244dw, MF247dw, MF249dw, D570.
Get professional print quality for your Canon ImageClass printer at a fraction of the OEM cost. This NXT Premium PRMCT212 is a high-yield replacement for the Canon 137 black toner cartridge.
NXT Premium cartridges are known for meeting or exceeding original manufacturer specifications for page yield and image density. This unit was removed from the box for inspection but has never been installed or used.
- Yield: Approximately 2,400 pages.
- Quality: ISO 9001 and 14001 certified manufacturing.
- Reliability: Designed to work seamlessly with your Canon laser printer without voiding warranties.
👤 About the Seller
I am a trusted seller committed to high-quality collectibles and accurate descriptions. I know how important it is to get your items quickly and in one piece, so I make sure everything is securely padded and boxed to ensure safe arrival.
- Fast Communication: I typically respond to all inquiries within 2 to 3 hours.
- Shipping: Your order will be processed and shipped within 2 business days.
📦 Shipping & Returns Policy
- Shipping: Calculated based on your location.
- Combined Shipping: Available if you find other treasures in my shop.
- Risk-Free Returns: I offer 30-day returns with a full refund, and I will pay for all return shipping costs. Buy with confidence!
Search Keywords:
NXT Toner PRMCT212, Canon 137 Compatible, 9435B001AA Replacement, imageCLASS MF212w Toner, MF227dw Black Ink, Premium Aftermarket Toner, Laserjet Cartridge, Office Supplies.
