UBB Store

NVIDIA DGX Spark AI Supercomputer 4TB Storage, DAG cable and Extended Warranty
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NVIDIA DGX Spark AI Supercomputer 4TB Storage, DAG cable and Extended Warranty
Price: US $6700.00

3 used sparks all perfect order I have reset them to factory and will include DAG cables for how ever many you buy. If you get all 3 I’ll include the 3 DAG cables. Amazing machines but sadly I need to jump up to a big boy. Highly recommend running Nemotron or QWEN3.5.


Will be in original Box I’ll fit DAG cables in there as well.


These have Best Buy Extended Warranty as well so if any issues in the future contact me I’ll give you my email and phone number after deal completes so we can stay in touch if need be.


Don’t be foolish this sale is per unit don’t think your getting all 3 for the price of one.


No Returns these work perfect and have been reset to factory settings and have a warranty and extended warranty so no shady stuff.


Long time seller if you can’t trust me you can’t trust anyone on !


The NVIDIA DGX Spark AI Supercomputer is a high-performance mini PC designed for engineering coding tasks. It features a 4TB storage capacity, making it ideal for storing large data sets and running complex calculations. With its silver color and sleek design, this desktop computer is perfect for professionals who need powerful computing capabilities in a compact form factor. Additionally, the DGX Spark offers connectivity options such as USB, Ethernet, and HDMI, allowing users to easily connect various peripherals and accessories.



Buy Now