UBB Store

NIB Onn Laptop Cooling Pad Black ONNCF-6508 Slim Specs in pics
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NIB Onn Laptop Cooling Pad Black ONNCF-6508 Slim Specs in pics
Price: CA $17.69

Please view all photos for full transparency and condition I don't hide flaws.


New in Box, Never taken out, 1 sticker was cut opened for pic but didn't slide out, tight fit.


Never used Be sure of your purchase.


If you Have any questions or concerns please feel free to send a message !


Check out my other listings for combined shipping and bundle deals! All kinds of Electronics, collectibles, gaming, board games, new, and vintage items!


Side Note- if your shipping to Puerto Rico, Please message me prior to purchase so I can add the correct shipping, I'm shipping from Canada extra charges apply, Orders will be cancelled otherwise.



Buy Now