UBB Store

NEW Lot of 2 Vera Bradley Undercover Adjustable Laptop Skin/cover, Up to 17"
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW Lot of 2 Vera Bradley Undercover Adjustable Laptop Skin/cover, Up to 17"
Price: US $24.00

NEW

Lot of 2

Vera Bradley Undercover Adjustable Laptop Skin/cover,

Up to 17"


Blue Lagoon

&

English Meadow


Excellent color. Excellent NEW condition. From a smoke free home. See all photos.


Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more photos and I will answer the best I can.


I usually ship the same or next day as my post office is right down the street!


I strive for good response and describe my items to the best of my ability, so please if you have questions, problems or anything at all please contact me prior to opening a case or leaving neutral or negative response. Thanks for looking!



Buy Now