NETGEAR Orbi Pro SXR80 AX6000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router **READ** For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EUC with minor marks or blemishes. It says it's registered but it can still be used with your wifi and/or you can call Orbi and have them deregister it for you.
I mail out every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If you need it urgently, please message me and I will get it out same day IF I CAN.
I dont upcharge on shipping but if it seems high, message me your zip and the price of shipping and I will see if I can get it cheaper for you.
I can do combined shipping, just ask or request an invoice. I try to do it without your request but I am human.
Comes ONLY with what is pictured unless otherwise specified in the description section.
If you have any issues or questions, please reach out to me 1st, I am happy to try and assist you.....please remember, kindness is met with kindness :)