UBB Store

Mixed LOT of almost 100 DVD+RW blank disks (50 Memorex + 47 Staples branded)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mixed LOT of almost 100 DVD+RW blank disks (50 Memorex + 47 Staples branded)
Price: US $17.95
Mixed LOT of 97 DVD+RW blank disks (50 Memorex + 47 Staples branded)
Packaged in four (4) short stack spindles -- two Memorex-branded and two Staples-branded. (See pictures.)
Both of the two Memorex 25-packs and one of the Staples-branded 25-packs are still factory-sealed. The 2nd Staples-branded 25-pack has been opened and 3 disks have been used & removed from it, so you will receive exactly 97 blank & never used DVD+RW disks.
Any questions? Please do not hesitate to ask. If you would like to see more or different pictures just let me know via chat. I can easily add more.
Please see my profile & response rating. I've been on for 28 years. I'll treat you right.
Please note that I only ship to the continental USA and I only ship to actual residential or business addresses -- No P.O. Boxes, freight forwarders, APO, etc.
Note also that unlike some sellers I do not make any profit off the shipping charges. You pay whatever USPS/ charges. I do not pad my prices with crazy shipping charges.
on this sale.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to ongoing issues with fraudulent buyers, I no longer accept offers from or ship items to the following locations: (a) cities in the SouthEast S.F. Bay Area and (b) any location within the Rio Grande Valley in Texas. If your shipping address is within either of these areas pleasedo not offer on this item.If you do, your offer will be canceled and you will be promptly reported to .
Thank you for your attention to this listing.

Buy Now