UBB Store

Mini Floppy Disk Maxell 2 Pcs - NEW (Sealed Packed)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mini Floppy Disk Maxell 2 Pcs - NEW (Sealed Packed)
Price: DE $23.14
Mini Floppy Disk Maxell 2 Pcs - NEW (Sealed Packed)The description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Mini Floppy Disk Maxell 2 pieces - NEW (sealed packed)
Very well preserved with very light signs of use, see picture.

It will be delivered as shown.

I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. E.g. housings, chips, keyboards, diskettes, cables, games, 

Magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.

If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged.

I will refund any excess shipping costs paid.



Mini Floppy Disk Maxell 2 pieces - NEW (sealed packed) Very well preserved with very light signs of use, see picture. It will be delivered as shown. I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. E.g. housings, chips, keyboards, diskettes, cables, games,  Magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid.

Buy Now