UBB Store

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 1632 w Keyboard Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Win 11 Pro
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 1632 w Keyboard Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Win 11 Pro
Price: US $99.99

Microsoft Surface Pro 3(1632):

Intel Core i7-4650U, 1.70Ghz, Dual Core

8GB DDR3 RAM

256GB Hynix SSD

Windows 11 Pro(activated)


Overall the laptop is in Excellent condition with only minor signs of any wear or usage(there is some ultra-light scuffing and scratching on the caseback of the unit, that's about it). Everything appears to be fully functional; touch screen works, sound is good, ports function, etc. The keyboard works fine, very light wear(it almost seems like it was never used).Windows 11 Pro is installed and fully updated.


The battery seems to still hold a decent charge. During testing, I've been able to get about an hour/hour and a half depending on what is going on. It does, however, seem to just turn off when it gets low, rather than giving you a warning and then turning off.


Microsoft AC adapter included.


New laptops added daily, for more laptops check our other listings!

ATTENTION: The town I am currently residing in, their USPS is closed not only on Sunday, but Saturday as well; so I CANNOT ship anything out over any given weekend. I may create shipping labels on the weekend, but the items will not start moving until Monday. There is nothing I can do about this.



Buy Now