Meetion Left Handed Ergonomic Vertical Mouse 2.4G Bluetooth BTM010L NEW Open Box For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Meetion Left Handed Ergonomic Vertical Mouse 2.4G Bluetooth BTM010L NEW Open Box
Price: US $20.30
What I have here is a brand newMeetion Left Handed Ergonomic Vertical Mouse 2.4G Bluetooth BTM010L.Box is open but mouse is still brand new and in great condition. Box may show some storage wear. SHIPPING:I will combine shipping whenever possible if morethan one item is purchased. Item will be shipped out within 1 business day fromwhen payment has been received.
response: I strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Please lookcarefully at the photos to verify the condition of the item. If you have any questions,please contact me prior to purchasing. I will try to resolve any problems thatyou may have with your purchase. Please contact me before leaving anything lessthan 5-Star response on . When you leave positive response for me, it letsme know you are satisfied with your purchase. Once I know you are satisfiedwith your purchase, I will gladly leave positive response for you as well.
Thank you for shopping with me. Please visit my other listings formore items you may like to purchase.