UBB Store

Makerbot Replicator Mini FSP150-50LG 150W Switching Power Supply Module 100-240V
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Makerbot Replicator Mini FSP150-50LG 150W Switching Power Supply Module 100-240V
Price: US $59.45
The FSP Group Sparkle FSP150-50LG 150W Switching Power Supply Module is a versatile power supply module designed for universal voltage compatibility, ranging from 110V to 240V. With a maximum power output of 150W and a cooling system featuring 1 fan, this mini-ITX form factor power module is ideal for computer systems and other electronic devices. The module includes various connectors such as 4 pin peripheral, 4 pin 12V, and 20+4 pin, making it compatible with a wide range of devices. The sleek silver design and reliable FSP brand ensure efficient and stable power delivery for your computing needs.
Please pay attention to the pictures to make sure this is the item(s) you are needing/wanting! The Picture is only to show the conditionof items I have. They do not represent how many there are. The title say exactlywhat you will get. Sometimes items can vary!; Pictures are important! Also it is it is better to open a case if you have problems with any orders we receive 50 to a hundred emails a day and your could be overlooked. Also this is the best way for both of us to protect ourselves. So please open a case because I can miss your emails. Thank you
Things I have, have been purchased at sales. You receive it exactlyas I show in picture. I try to be upfront with you the best that I can.Feel free to ask any questions.We offer FREE RETURNS if there are any problems!

Buy Now