Mac Studio 512gb RAM M3 Ultra 32C CPU 80C GPU 4TB SSD PERFECT CONDITION For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mac Studio 512gb RAM M3 Ultra 32C CPU 80C GPU 4TB SSD PERFECT CONDITION
Price: US $3650.00
The Mac Studio 512GB RAM M3 Ultra 32C CPU 80C GPU 4TB SSD is a high-performance desktop computer designed by Apple. With a powerful Apple M3 processor, integrated graphics, 512GB of RAM, and a 4TB SSD, it is ideal for workstation, casual computing, and graphic design tasks. This silver mini desktop also features built-in speakers, HDMI connectivity, and a 1-year manufacturer warranty, making it a versatile and reliable choice for users looking for a top-tier computing experience.Slightly used Mac Studio in like-new condition. No scratches or damage. Works perfectly. Has been used for light work for 4 months and attempted to fine-tune a few llms but realized I don't know what I'm doing and I don't need this behemoth. Downgrading to a mac mini.