MSI Thin Thin GF63 12VE-201US, 512GB SSD, i5-12450H, RTX 4050 6gb, 16GB RAM For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The MSI Thin GF63 12VE-201US is a powerful gaming laptop equipped with an Intel Core i5 12th Gen processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 dedicated graphics card, and 16GB of RAM. It features a 15.6-inch screen with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 and a 512GB SSD for fast storage access. With Windows 11 Home operating system, Bluetooth, built-in webcam, and Wi-Fi connectivity, this laptop offers a seamless gaming experience. The sleek black design, backlit keyboard, and lightweight 4.1 lbs chassis make it a great choice for gamers looking for performance and style.
I am the original owner of this laptop. It has been good to me, but I’ve built a desktop and am letting this go. I have performed a factory rest on this device so the next person can set it up for themselves.