When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MSI Radeon RX 580 ARMOR 4G OC
Price: US $65.00
Selling an MSI Radeon RX 580 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB graphics card.The card previously ran my Sims games normally. After I added a large number of mods, I began experiencing occasional black-screen issues while gaming. I’m not sure whether the issue was caused by the GPU, cooling, drivers, or the increased load from the mods. We upgraded to a newer graphics card, so this one is no longer needed.Because of the previous black-screen issue, this card is being sold AS-IS and is recommended for someone who is comfortable troubleshooting, repairing, or using it for parts.Specifications:* MSI Radeon RX 580 ARMOR 4G OC* 4GB GDDR5 memory* PCI Express x16* 2× DisplayPort* 2× HDMI* 1× DVI-D* 8-pin PCIe power connectorPlease review the description carefully before purchasing. No guarantees are made regarding the previous black-screen issue or current functionality.