UBB Store

MSI H61M-P25 (B3) mATX Motherboard LGA1155 Pentium G850 2.9 GHz MS-7680
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MSI H61M-P25 (B3) mATX Motherboard LGA1155 Pentium G850 2.9 GHz MS-7680
Price: US $50.99
**BIOS PASSWORD - bcndk1**Pentium G850 2.9Ghz16G DDR3-1333MhzThe MSI H61M-P25 (B3) is an entry-level, Micro-ATX desktop motherboard built on the Intel H61 chipset. It utilizes the LGA 1155 CPU socket, which natively supports 2nd-generation Intel Core (Sandy Bridge) and, with a BIOS update, 3rd-generation (Ivy Bridge) processors.Core Hardware Specifications
  • CPU Support: Intel Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium, and Celeron processors using the LGA 1155 socket.
  • Memory Support: 2x DDR3 DIMM slots supporting up to 16 GB of RAM. Dual-channel speeds include 1066 MHz and 1333 MHz (1600 MHz is supported exclusively when pairing the board with a 3rd-Gen Ivy Bridge CPU).
  • Expansion Slots: 1x PCI Express Gen 2.0 x16 slot for discrete graphics cards and 2x PCI Express Gen 2.0 x1 slots.
  • Storage Ports: 4x SATA II ports supporting data transfer speeds up to 3 Gb/s. Note that it does not support native SATA III (6 Gb/s) or modern M.2 NVMe drives.
Rear I/O Panel & Connectivity
  • Video Outputs: 1x VGA port and 1x DVI-D port (requires a CPU with integrated graphics).
  • USB Ports: 4x USB 2.0 ports (No rear-panel USB 3.0).
  • Networking: 1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port.
  • Audio: 3x 3.5mm audio jacks running on integrated 6-channel high-definition audio.
Shipping Speed:- Items ship out within 3 business days.- Orders placed on Weekends may be delayed due to volume, so orders made Friday Night to Sunday Night may ship on Wednesday at the latest, but will do a good faith effort to ship out ASAP.- Business days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - and exclude USA Federal Holidays and Major State Holidays.
Services Offered:- Items are shipped USPS Ground Advantage and FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Ground Economy, or UPS Ground - whichever is lowest cost, as shipping is free to buyer.- If you need USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day, please contact me first.
Overnight Shipping:- I do not ship out overnight.
Drop Shipping:- I do not support drop-shippers, unless you contact beforehand and get agreement that I can ship without logos/ packaging/etc.- If you buy an item, and leave a note demanding specific action - I will cancel the order if the order, especially if it says "please package in a new box, don't use any tape, please ship today, please deliver to FedEx tonight and send a picture of receipt of dropoff".- If you simply want the order shipped with no invoice, and no logos/branding, that is totally fine- I ship using bright ORANGE tape with BLUE shipping labels.
Returns:- I take returns for defective or damaged items, and I will provide a free return shipping label for a full refund- I do not take returns for items for any other reason, but may make exceptions for circumstances that are out of buyer's control (please contact me)- I do track serial numbers, or place serial stickers on items, and will check these on return of items - so please give me 48 hours to go and process your return
Location:- I am based out of Murray, Utah. 100% American owned business.- I do not do local pickup without prior arrangement, even if you're 2 blocks away.- This is a warehouse, not designed for walk-in customers so please excuse the strict rules. Parking is limited and it's in an industrial area.

Buy Now