UBB Store

MSI GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24GB Graphics Card DP HDMI Multi-Monitor
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MSI GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24GB Graphics Card DP HDMI Multi-Monitor
Price: US $3100.00
For sale is my old 4090.It was never used for mining.A few months ago, it had an issue where it would crash less than a minute into Palworld so I had it RMAed by MSI and they fixed it. I've since upgraded to a 5090, but I've tested this 4090 and confirmed it no longer crashes.It will come wrapped in an anti-static bag (that is torn) and foam insert in a box from the return RMA shipping and then double boxed for protection.MSI's RMA department also seemed to clean the card so it looks spotless to me - no dirt or dust that I can see in the heatsink fins.It does not come with any accessories such as the power cable

Buy Now