UBB Store

MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ti VENTUS 3X OC 12GB Graphics Card
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ti VENTUS 3X OC 12GB Graphics Card
Price: US $749.95

MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ti VENTUS 3X OC 12GB


Before listing this for sale, I ran 3DMarks TimeSpy Graphics Tests (1 and 2), along with benchmark runs of Cyberpunk 2077 (4K Resolution, Ray Tracing-Low Preset, DLSS-Balanced) and COD: Modern Warfare 2 (4K Resolution, DLSS-Quality, Balanced Graphical Preset). I did this to give an idea of the card in action.I want my buyers to know exactly what they are purchasing.No silicon lottery, rolling the dice or guessing how the cards performance will be.*16pin Power Cable Adapter NOT included*
I have 100% response, and it is a priority of mine to remain so. Rest assured, you will receive your item fast and hassle free. Shipping will include insurance at no additional cost.If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or txt mobile # located in "Contact Seller" section.

Thanks for looking in and be sure to check out my other items as well 🖥💻 "GamersUnite"



If you have any issues with your purchase, please contact me and I will do my best to rectify the problem with haste. Since there is a lot of fraud with electronics, I do not accept returns for any reason aside from malfunctions. With that said, you are protected against faulty/non-working products with the Money Back Guarantee. I will absolutelyaccept returns for items that do not work and will pay for the insured shipping back to myself. Thank you for your potential business.



Buy Now