When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X 10G OC
Price: US $449.00
This listing is for: MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X 10G OC
International shipping customers will have to pay whatever additional shipping fees to your country that charges for International shipping.Any listed shipping is for United States shippingfees only.
I DO NOT OFFER RETURNS ON ANY ITEMS. Please pay attention to what you are buying and look closely at the high resolutionphotographs I have taken, which can be zoomed in on for up-close inspection of items. I am not a major corporation that can afford to pay to ship an item to you and then ship it back to me after you decide the color is wrongor the size is off.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The only returns accepted are for the reasons allows outside of normal situations such as damage during shipment. In these situationsthe BUYER (that’s you) pays return shipping, after I receive the item back I will issue a refund as per ’s policies.