MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus 2X 12GB OC - GPU For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus 2X 12GB OC - GPU
Price: US $375.00
It was used pretty heavily, but I’m pretty sure the performance is still pretty excellent. There are no flaws from what I’ve seen throughout the years using it, but there are slight scratches that are barely visible, and some dust inside since it hasn’t been used in a while ( shouldn’t affect the performance, but I’ll try to clean it as much as i can ).Only comes with the GPUFeel free to message me if you have any questions, or if you would like to see screenshots to see details about the GPU