MSI AEGIS ZS2 Gaming Desktop PC w/ Ryzen 7, 64gb DDR5, nVidia 5070 TI, 2TB SSD For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MSI AEGIS ZS2 B9NVR-1433US Gaming Desktop I bought this with grand plans of getting back into gaming but quickly realized I'm not going to have time anytime soon. It's barely been used (still has the plastic wrap on the case window), though I did put it through its paces to test/benchmark everything and all works well.It came with a 2-year extended warranty via Allstate Protection Plans that I can transfer to the buyer that expires in September, 2028. (Valid for US buyers only) Full specs:AMD Ryzen 7 9700XMSI Pro B650-VC WiFi III motherboardNvidia Geforce RTX 5070 Ti 16gb64GB DDR5-6000 (Teamgroup)2TB M.2 NVMe Gen4Realtek 8111H 1 Gigabit LAN & Wi-Fi 6E360mm Liquid Cooler750W power supplyMSI Gaming Keyboard and Mouse includedWindows 11 Home