MOTHER BOARD / CPU FOR GE LOGIQ 9 BEP C25843-411 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MOTHER BOARD / CPU FOR GE LOGIQ 9 BEP C25843-411
Price: US $299.99
This motherboard/CPU combo is perfect for those looking to upgrade their GE Logiq 9 system. With a brand name like HP, you can trust that this component is of high quality and built to last. The model number C25843-411 ensures compatibility with your system, making the installation process hassle-free. Made in an unknown country/region, this motherboard is a great choice for those who want to add a touch of mystery to their computer components. In all seriousness, this motherboard is a reliable and efficient choice for anyone looking to improve their system's performance. Don't miss out on this opportunity to upgrade your GE Logiq 9 with a top-of-the-line motherboard/CPU combo. Please pay attention to the pictures to make sure this is the item(s) you are needing/wanting! The Picture is only to show the conditionof items I have. They do not represent how many there are. The title say exactlywhat you will get. Sometimes items can vary!; Pictures are important! Also it is it is better to open a case if you have problems with any orders we receive 50 to a hundred emails a day and your could be overlooked. Also this is the best way for both of us to protect ourselves. So please open a case because I can miss your emails. Thank you Things I have, have been purchased at sales. You receive it exactlyas I show in picture. I try to be upfront with you the best that I can.Feel free to ask any questions.We offer FREE RETURNS if there are any problems!