MILDLY USED WD Elements 2TB External Hard Drive (USB-A, Windows, Reformattable) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MILDLY USED WD Elements 2TB External Hard Drive (USB-A, Windows, Reformattable)
Price: US $75.00
Has a grand power-on-off count of 71 +/- 2 (in the last 1.5 years I owned this) and a total 55 +/- 15 hours of usage, meaning that this drive is basically close to fresh. I decided to sell this because I am simplifying the way I store my files. This one has no password protection, but it DOES come with a USB-A cable, the drive itself, the manual, and all the original stuff. I cleaned and performed two zero-writes on this drive, one via Diskpart and one via HxD HEX editor, meaning the sanitization of this drive satisfies the NIST SP800-88 standards.This drive is reformattable by performing a quick format to exFAT, but the drive is formatted back to factory settings/NTFS for Windows. Mac, Linux, and Chromebook users are still encouraged to buy and format this drive on their own.What you'll get (and why the price): - The drive itself - The original box - 1 USB-A cable - The manuals - WD Discovery installer in it for Windows and MacFree local pickup available in Bryan-College Station area (and I can take offers as low as $55 if that is the case), and FREE SHIPPING is provided via USPS Ground Advantage (but the lowest I'll take is $70). Returns accepted only if item is damaged or different.