Selling all 4 laptops together as one lot. 3 chargers are included.A really interesting group of retro Dell laptops, mostly from the early Windows XP era of the early 2000s, plus one slightly newer model. These come from the era when laptops were much more repairable, expandable, and modular. Two of the systems include both floppy and optical drives, one uses interchangeable modular drive bays, and the X200 includes its expandable MediaBase with additional drives and connectivity.All four laptops have issues, which are described individually below. Despite their faults, there is a lot of potential here for someone interested in repairing, restoring, collecting, or experimenting with older hardware.I have performed basic testing only and have not attempted to diagnose or repair the issues described below. There may be additional issues that I have not discovered. Please use the photos as part of the description and assume that anything not specifically stated as tested has not been tested.1. Dell Inspiron 2650 Pentium 4 Laptop + Charger* Boots into Windows XP as shown in the photos
* Optical drive + floppy drive
* Keyboard is not working properly / appears to have a bad keyboard
* No extensive testing performed
* Sold as-is2. Dell Latitude C610 Pentium III Laptop + Charger* Boots successfully into BIOS as shown
* 768 MB RAM
* ATI Mobility Radeon graphics with 16 MB video memory
* CD-RW modular drive
* No hard drive installed
* BIOS recognizes the system normally, and no other specific faults were observed during my basic testing
* I have not installed a hard drive or operating system, so no further testing has been performed
* Sold as-is3. Dell Latitude XT2 Convertible Tablet, Intel Core 2 Duo + Charger* Powers on and boots into MX Linux
* Convertible touchscreen/tablet design
* Dell stylus included
* Stylus input is working
* BIOS is password locked
* Lower touchpad/trackpad buttons are not responding in the currently installed Linux setup
* I have not tested another operating system or determined whether the button issue is hardware or software related
* No extensive troubleshooting performed
* Sold as-is4. Dell Latitude X200 + X200 MediaBaseNo additional charger included for this laptop.* Includes Dell X200 MediaBase / docking base, model PR03S
* MediaBase adds additional connectivity, optical drive, and floppy drive
* Laptop currently does not power on
* When connected to power, I observed an indicator light come on, but I could not get the laptop itself to power up
* I have not attempted further troubleshooting, disassembly, or repair
* Exact cause is unknown
* Sold as-is / non-workingPlease note: This is a vintage, as-is laptop lot being sold for repair, restoration, parts, collecting, or experimentation. No guarantees are made regarding functionality beyond the specific testing described above.
