UBB Store

Lot of 5 – Araknis Networks AN-700-AP-I-AC WiFi Access Points – No Cables
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 5 – Araknis Networks AN-700-AP-I-AC WiFi Access Points – No Cables
Price: US $450.00
Selling a bundle of 5 Araknis Networks AN-700-AP-I-AC dual-band WiFi access points. All units are used, tested, and working — great for professional network setups, smart homes, or business environments.
• Dual-band: 2.4GHz + 5GHz
• Supports PoE or 12V power (not included)
• Commercial-grade reliability
• Ceiling or wall-mountable
Condition:
• All 5 tested and fully functional
• Minor cosmetic variations (sun fading on some units)
• No power or ethernet cables included
$450 or best offer – ships clean and packed with care.

Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.