Lot of 40 VTG 90's Macintosh Big Box Software Boxes ONLY No Discs/Manuals For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 40 VTG 90's Macintosh Big Box Software Boxes ONLY No Discs/Manuals
Price: US $19.99
Product Details
Up for sale here is this used advertising box lot. This set is in good used condition.NOTE: There is some light wear from storage and use. I didn't see any use of sharpie of vivid markings on the boxes. Please see my pictures for more details. If you have any questions, please ask.
--feel free to check out my other listings!
Shipping Policy
Orders are processed and shipped within 1 business day after payment confirmation.
Domestic Shipping: I ship using USPS, UPS, or FedEx depending on location/weight of the package(s).
International Shipping: I use 's Global Shipping Program for most international order(s). You are responsible for any customs duties, taxes, or import fees levied by your country. Delivery times vary by destination.
All order(s) are shipped from the U.S with tracking
Return & Refund Policy
Initiating a Return: If you're not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me through messaging. NOTE: I offer no questions asked returns for up to 30 days after purchase. Simply open a return, send it back, and I will issue you a full refund.
Return Shipping: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs unless the item received is defective or not as described.
Refund Processing: Refunds will be processed within 1 business day after I receive and inspect the returned item. The refund will be issued to your original payment method.