UBB Store

Lot of 4 Siecor Fiber Optic Patch Cable - ST to ST - 10ft
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 4 Siecor Fiber Optic Patch Cable - ST to ST - 10ft
Price: US $21.45
The product is a lot of 4 Siecor Fiber Optic Patch Cable, specifically designed for optical networking use. These cables feature a duplex design with a length of 10ft, making them ideal for connecting multiple devices in a network setup. The cables are made of multi-mode fiber, with both ST connectors on both ends. They are in the color orange and are suitable for high-speed data transmission. Perfect for use in computer networks, telecommunications, and other optical fiber applications.
Please pay attention to the pictures to make sure this is the item(s) you are needing/wanting! The Picture is only to show the conditionof items I have. They do not represent how many there are. The title say exactlywhat you will get. Sometimes items can vary!; Pictures are important! Also it is it is better to open a case if you have problems with any orders we receive 50 to a hundred emails a day and your could be overlooked. Also this is the best way for both of us to protect ourselves. So please open a case because I can miss your emails. Thank you
Things I have, have been purchased at sales. You receive it exactlyas I show in picture. I try to be upfront with you the best that I can.Feel free to ask any questions.We offer FREE RETURNS if there are any problems!

Buy Now