Lot of 4 Jarbo Ink Cartridges - Black, Photo Black & Cyan - NEW For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 4 Jarbo Ink Cartridges - Black, Photo Black & Cyan - NEW
Price: US $10.00
These cartridges are new/still in their packages. Iuse the cheapest shipping method calculated through USPSavailable for you; I will combine shipping whenever possible. INTERNATIONAL SHOPPERS, please be advised that I only ship through the Global Shipping Program. The Global Shipping Program does not offer combined shipping. Payment is accepted exclusively through PayPal. Please take a detailed look at all pictures in this listing, as it is an important part of my description. Email me with any questions you may have before placing a offer or buying. I do my best in order to give accurate descriptions of items but if you see a mistake, please let me know. I will respond to your questions in the most timely manner possible. If I intend to be gone more than 3 days I list an away message to avoid confusion. This item is currently being stored in a smoke free home. All items sold AS IS, all sales final; no returns accepted.