****PLEASE****
TAKE THE TIME TO VIEW ALL
PHOTOS AND READ ALL DETAILS
INCLUDING SHIPPING DETAILS
Lot of 3 memory itemsI am The original andonly Owner Of These
These will be formatted when youreceivethem so you are ready to go
😊👍
1 SanDisk 32gb Flash Drive
1 Micro SD 32gb Samsung
1 Micro SDs 32gb GenericAs seen in photo these have cosmetic wear but all work great
⚠️ AGAIN VIEW PHOTO ⚠️ PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING ALL SALES ARE FINAL / NO RETURNS
***IMPORTANT NOTICE***
PLEASE let me know before or at the time of buying
this if you prefer the vinyl record INSIDE or OUTSIDE
the album cover during shipment. I do understand
this preference varies with vinyl buyers and I only
want to ship with your preference and please you !
☺
If you do not contact me prior or at time of sale
I will simply ship with vinyl record INSIDE the album
cover as that seems to be the most requested method.FROM A SMOKE FREE HOME
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERSSadly due to past and/or resent issues..........
I only accept payments via USD (U.S. Funds)Also,
If you are using a third party mail drop-off
address without contacting me first,
I reserve the right to cancel your order.NOTE,
Legitimate Registered USPS P.O. boxes in the
lower 48 states (Continental USA) are just fine
(United States Postal Service Post Office Box)
If you have any questions please always
feel free to contact me anytime .........Thank You For Understanding
PLEASE NOTE ON SHIPPING
FREEECONOMY/MEDIA SHIPPINGCOMPLETE WITH TRACKINGI Only Ship To The Lower 48 U.S.A States(Continental U.S.A.) ⚠️PLEASE NOTICE⚠️ Due to hardshipsand other circumstances beyond my control, this will be shipped in 5 Business Days Of Cleared Payment
(Excluding weekends and/or holidays) I sincerely apologize for
any type of inconvenience as I know and understand you can buy from other sellers and get faster shipping.
Thank you so much for
your kindness & patience
during this time. ..... Bob aka SmedleyNOTE...
Once I ship the item it is in the hands
of the USPS, I am not responsible or in
control of the USPS processing, handling,
lost items and/or any delays on their part.
