Lot of 3 PANDUIT CFP2IW MINI COM FACEPLATE CLASSIC SERIES SINGLE GANG 2 MODULE For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 3 PANDUIT CFP2IW MINI COM FACEPLATE CLASSIC SERIES SINGLE GANG 2 MODULE
Price: US $10.99
Lot of 3 PANDUIT CFP2IW MINI COM FACEPLATE CLASSIC SERIES SINGLE GANG 2 MODULE. I will combine shipping on multiple orders!
Please wait for me to invoice you on multiple orders!
Please send questions BEFORE making the purchase.
Payment via PayPal is expected within 48 hours of purchase unless other arrangements are made. response is given when item is paid for. I describe items to the best of my abilities, but sometimes I may miss something. Please contact me with any issues and I will do my best to make sure your buying experience is a positive one. All items ship within 24 hours.