UBB Store

Lot of 20 Dell Motherboard I/O Cable PN 07-002314 VPN DD0F0EFP000 MB_IO
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 20 Dell Motherboard I/O Cable PN 07-002314 VPN DD0F0EFP000 MB_IO
Price: US $75.00
Up for sale is a bulk lot of twenty (20) genuine Dell internal motherboard I/O connection cables.Item Details:
- Quantity: 20 Cables per lot (Comes pre-sorted/bagged)
- Dell Part Number (PN): 07-002314
- Vendor Part Number (VPN): DD0F0EFP000
- Connector Labels: Wire ends are labeled "IO_CN1" and "MB_IO"Condition:
Brand new, unused bulk stock. Neatly packaged in bags of 20 pieces. Perfect inventory bundle for computer repair shops, laptop refurbishers, or IT departments.Shipping:
Fast shipping from a clean, smoke-free facility. Carefully packaged to prevent pin damage during transit. Please verify compatibility with your specific Dell system configuration before purchasing.

Buy Now