UBB Store

Lot of 2 Intel Core i5-8500 Processors  3.00 Ghz. 6-Core LGA 1151 SR3XE Tested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 2 Intel Core i5-8500 Processors 3.00 Ghz. 6-Core LGA 1151 SR3XE Tested
Price: US $89.00
Lot of 2Intel Core i5-8500 Processors3.00 Ghz. 6-CoreSocket LGA 1151SR3XETested
The processors are used and may show signs of wear as shown.The processors were removed from working computers and have been tested.Please see all photos for exact details.Sold Used As-is.

These 2 Intel (i5 ) processors are being sold "As Is, Where Is, No Warranty or Guarantees."


Payment is to be received within 2 days from the end of the listing. After payment is processed shipment will be shipped out within 1 business day. Tracking number will be provided. I will gladly get your shipment out if possible the same day or the next day being the latest. The item is going to be shipped to your confirmed address in Paypal or , so before making a payment please make sure that your address is correct. Thank you!


RETURNS

I have described the item to the best of my knowledge, therefore I'm sorry I wont be taking back any returns due to any misunderstandings. So please ask questions before offerding or buying. I will gladly respond back to any questions. Thanks for Looking, Happy offerding and buying.



Buy Now