Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT Graphics Card from Apple Mac Pro is a lot of 2 Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT cards pulled from Apple Mac Pro machines. Both cards have been briefly tested on Windows 7 and went through 1 graphics test in 3DMark 06. No obvious issues were observed during these brief tests, however, these cards are nearly 19 years old, so long-term functionality cannot be guaranteed. I cleaned the worst of the dust and grime off the cards, but they're still a bit dusty.
I still have some parts of the Mac Pro machines left, so if you're interested in anything let me know.
Product Highlights:
• Brand: Nvidia
• Model: GeForce 8800 GT
Shipping & Handling:
•Shipping: Free Economy Shipping within the U.S.
•Pickup: Free local pickup available in Lexington, Kentucky (ZIP: 40511)
•Handling Time: Ships within 2 business days after payment
Returns Disclaimer:
I can only accept returns under the conditions of theMoney Back Guarantee.If your purchase arrives in a condition other than described above and you meet the minimum requirements set by , you're covered.
