UBB Store

Logitech Rally V-R0010 Video Conferencing Camera 860-000551 -NO POWER ADAPTER
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Logitech Rally V-R0010 Video Conferencing Camera 860-000551 -NO POWER ADAPTER
Price: US $145.00

LOGITECH RALLY V-R0010 Ultra HD PTZ Meeting Room Camera 860-000551


FREE SHIPPING

Removed from working environment (UNTESTED )

- GREAT COSMETIC CONDITION

Logitech Rally Camera V-R0010

P/N 860-000551

✅ What isIncluded:-LOGIRALLY V-R0010CAMERA ONLY
No other parts or accessories are included.
>>> Comes as displayedin photos <<<
PLEASE REFER TO THE PICTURES
TERMS OF SALE:


* Item will be carefully packaged, processed, and shipped out promptly upon cleared receipt of payment.

* I take pride in making sure your item gets to you safely.

* I recycle shipping supplies.

* I will try my hardest to deliver 5stars service from the start to finish.

- Please feel free to contact me with any questions in regard to the item, I will get back to you in a prompt manner, I will try my best to resolve the problem(s).


**UNITS ARE INSPECTED & RECORDED BY SERIAL NUMBERS BEFORE SHIPPING FOR SECURITY PURPOSES**
Thank you.

Buy Now