Logitech R800 Series LCD Laser Presentation Remote,
Included: Remote, Dongle & Case,
Model R-R00009, MPN 810-004049. Tested/WorksKey Specs & Features:
- Laser Type: Bright green laser (highly visible even on LCD/Plasma screens and in bright rooms).
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet (30 meters) via 2.4 GHz USB receiver.
- LCD Display: Tracks time, battery status, and wireless reception.
- Silent Alarms: Vibrates to warn you at 5, 2, and 0 minutes remaining on your timer.
- Controls: Intuitive slideshow navigation (forward, backward, start/end) and a screen-blanking button.
- Compatibility: Plug-and-play; works with Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, and major software like PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides
Good, working condition...see photos
Be sure to follow...I constantly add new items, everything from vintage to current
If you are interested in/or purchase more than one item from my store, I am happy to combine shipping if size allows. ***If you combine a purchase I will refund excess shipping.***
I will usually counter or accept reasonable offers, it will depend on how new of a listing.
Pictures are part of the description and should be viewed carefully prior to purchasing. Please ask any questions before purchase. You may have specifics that you are looking for that I may have overlooked and I am happy to answer any questions.
