UBB Store

Lite-On (300W) ATX Power Supply Unit PSU for HP Computers (PS-5301-08HA)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lite-On (300W) ATX Power Supply Unit PSU for HP Computers (PS-5301-08HA)
Price: US $30.00

This is the Lite-On (300W) Power Supply Unit PSU for HP Computers. Model: (PS-5301-08HA)


The power supply is in good working condition. I pulled it out of my personnel computer when I upgraded. It probally could use a dusting which doesn't effect the power supply.

Features:

  • Air Cooling
  • ATX Form Factor
  • Maximum Input Voltage of 120 Volts AC
  • 24-pin PCI-Express Connector view the photos to judge the cosmetic condition for yourself. You will receive the exact item that is in the photos.
    I will ship next business day after receiving payment.

    Buy Now