The following is a Linksys WHW01 router which has been flashed with OpenWRT version 25.12.5 (if you don't know what OpenWRT is, I would recommend doing some research on it before buying this).
The listing includes the router and power adapter as shown.
The unit is noticeably yellowed on two sides and on top, probably from being in the sun. Please see the pictures for the exact condition. It is otherwise in perfectly good working condition, but I am offering this one at a slight discount over my other listing.
Note: The default configuration of OpenWRT for this model has both ethernet ports configured as LAN ports. In order to make this router usable as a standalone router or as an access point with an ethernet backhaul, I have configured the lower ethernet port as a WAN port.This can be changed back in the web interface as needed.
Specs:CPU: Qualcomm Atheros IPQ4018 (quad core, 716MHz)RAM: 256MBStorage: 256MBWireless MIMO:5GHz 2x2, 2.4GHz 2x2LAN Ports: 1x 1Gbps portsUSB ports: none
