The following are Linksys MX4300 routers which have been flashed with OpenWRT version 25.12.5 (if you don't know what OpenWRT is, I would recommend doing some research on it before buying this).
The listing includes the router, power adapter, a cat. 5e ethernet cable, and the original box as shown.
Please note: because this is a bulk listing, the one you get may not be the exact unit shown. Several boxes have stickers or wear on the outside, but the units inside are all in like-new condition. I am listing them as "used" rather than "open box" mostly because I view flashing a router with non-stock firmware as a pretty major modification over the original item. Please feel free to message me if you have questions.
Specs:CPU: Qualcomm IP8174 (quad core, 1400MHz)RAM: 2GBStorage: 1GBWireless MIMO:5GHz 2x2 (low bands) 5GHz 4x4 (high bands), 2.4GHz 2x2LAN Ports: 3x 1Gbps portsUSB ports: 1x USB 3.0
